Homogenization of dairy products amounts to pulverization of fat globules and partial destruction of protein components of milk and cream. The GlobeCore colloid mill is a highly effective homogenizer. It helps to keep the product even, prevent separation of fat during production and storage of dairy. Correct homogenization of dairy products eliminates emergence of free fat (increasing product shelf life), regulates the mechanical properties of milk protein clots and improves product taste.
Equipment design may vary depending on the product, line capacity and customer requirements. Since the mill for food production is custom manufactured from food grade stainless steel, the manufacturing time is 45 to 60 business days.
The manufacturing facility of GlobeCore is located in Germany, in Oldenburg-Eversten, Edewechter Landstraße 173. If you have any questions, we will gladly address them. Call nearest manager. Our professionals will provide qualified advice and will help to calculate the required mill capacity for your production facility.
The device is ready for operation as soon as it is retrofitted into the existing production line, although it can also be used as a stand alone application.
If you are interested in our offer, you are most probably:
- Company owner or general manager, who is interested in quality production and fast sales of your perishable products.
- Process engineer, who develops the recipe and oversees production. You realize that several types of equipment can be replaced by just on wet grinding mill, saving time and reducing footprint.
- Working in material department, and your primary objective is to find the necessary equipment for your company in the market of goods and services. Your main task is to optimize the operation of process and production departments.
You are on the right track! …
Is it possible that remaining products in the mill, if it is taken out of production for a while, will spoil?
No. The colloid mill for food production is vertical and is made from electrically polished stainless steel. What is the purpose of electric polishing? If one looks at the polished surface through a 400 power microscope, the surface will be smooth and wavy…When the device is rinsed with pressure water, the remaining product is removed from the “waves”.
Your question was…
Will cavitation process kill the useful bacteria in fermented milk products?
We haven’t researched this issue. It should be addressed to microbiologists and chemists.
Do you really need the mill?
- Do you need to produce a large amount of perishable feedstock in the shortest possible time?
- Should the resulting product be an emulsion?
- You want quality better than the Chinese, at a price lower than the European?
If the answers to the above are yes, then there is room for further discussion.
Here is the suggested plan for our cooperation.
- YOU fill out Questionnaire and send it to our manager, in turn, we study your inquery and suggest a mill for the required capacity and function and advise on what is the best way to employ the mill at your facility;
- After considering all technical aspects, a purchase order is placed and WE begin completing it. It includes manufacturing, testing of the device and shipment to the client.
- For installation and commissioning, GlobeCore staff can visit the facility where the mill is to be commissioned.
Advantages of GlobeCore colloid mills:
- Modern design and high quality of the device
- Competitive price
- Competent engineering consulting
- Fast production of the order
- The efficiency and speed of mixing at times more than a turbine agitator
- Savings on storage capacity compared with a turbine agitator – colloid mill built into a production line and does not require additional tanks
- Stability of the mix to stratification
- Heating/cooling jacket
- High-tech production lines and qualified staff (over 200) allows to expedite orders
- Ability to adjust the gap of the grinding zone without the need to remove the device from the production line
- Grinding to 1 micron
- Component parts from universally recognized manufacturers
- Operating temperature range from -30 С° to 180 С°
- Optional soundproofing
The CLM colloid mills are specifically designed for production of highly stable colloidal solutions, superfine suspensions, mixes and emulsions. The grinding is “wet”, that is, the required result is obtained due to the gap between the teeth of the rotor and stator.
The centrifugal force and high velocity of the rotor relative to the stator cause the liquid and semi-liquid materials to become homogenic and disperse finely. The mix of any materials becomes a finely dispersed homogeneous emulsion.
|№||Parameter||CLM – 4.1|
|1||***Capacity rated (on the water), m3/hour, up to.||4|
|2||Operating pressure, bar.||0,5|
|3||Rotation speed, RPM.||3000|
|4||**Max heat carrier temperature, °С.||160|
|5||**Minimum coolant temperature, °С.||-4|
|7||Nominal pressure/suction bore diameter, mm.||32/65|
|8||Drive power, kW.||5,5|
* – Dimensions are driven assembly.
** – If necessary, the product can be either heated or cooled to a desired temperature.
*** – Depending on the physical and chemical characteristics of the product capacity may vary.
Besides, the device features cavitation effect: caverns explode under internal pressure.
The degree of dispersion and pumping qualities may vary according to mechanical properties of the ground material and carrier phase.
Feedback of GlobeCore’s customer:
Mr. Patel, the United Republic of Tanzania:
“I want to wish GlobeCore success in the future and I think we will maintain our cooperation for many more years. May you have as many successful products and new developments as possible.”
How to find us?:
The factory’s location is in Oldenburg-Eversten, Germany, at Edewechter Landstraße 173.