In production of solid oil, medium viscosity industrial oils and calcium oils of higher fatty acids are used for production of grease lubricant. Calcium oils are thickeners for oil, which are in turn divided into two types:
- fatty — vegetable oil fatty acids are used for thickening,
- synthetic — synthetic fatty acids are used.
What is a colloid mill?
The CLM colloid mill is specifically designed for production of highly stable colloidal solutions, superfine suspensions, blends and emulsions. The mill features wet grinding due to the gap between rotor and stator cones being larger at the inlet and smaller at the outlet.
Additionally, the complex geometry of the rotor surface create increased turbulence, which shears particles.
CLM – 18 colloid mill
The product in the mill is ground between the rotating and stationary calibrated cylindrical radially skewed teeth of the rotor and stator.
The centrifugal force and high velocity of the rotor relative to the fixed stator cause liquid and semi-liquid materials to become homogenic and finely dispersed.
CLM – 22 greases emulsifying machine
The mill simultaneously disperses and homogenizes materials.
A heat jacket allows to apply or dissipate heat to or from the grinding zone.
The mill features high performance capacity, allows to produce highly stable emulsions, as well as colloidal suspensions, ensures high degree of homogenization and particle size to 1 micron.
Processes are intensified by 100 – 600%.
Besides, the device creates cavitation, i.e. explosion of caverns by internal pressure.
The mill can be retrofitted into existing production lines.
For high quality grinding the product must enter the mill in certain proportions at constant rate.
The degree of granulation and pumping qualities may vary depending on the mechanical properties of the material and the carrier phase.
|№||Parameter||CLM – 4.1|
|1||***Capacity rated (on the water), m3/hour, up to.||4|
|2||Operating pressure, bar.||0,5|
|3||Rotation speed, RPM.||3000|
|4||**Max heat carrier temperature, °С.||160|
|5||**Minimum coolant temperature, °С.||-4|
|7||Nominal pressure/suction bore diameter, mm.||32/65|
|8||Drive power, kW.||5,5|
|9||*Dimensions, mm: – length – width – height||960 310 400|
The main advantages of the wet grinding GlobeCore colloid mills are:
- Modern design and high quality of the device
- Competitive price
- Competent engineering consulting
- Fast production of the order
- The efficiency and speed of mixing at times more than a turbine agitator
- Savings on storage capacity compared with a turbine agitator – colloid mill built into a production line and does not require additional tanks
- Stability of the mix to stratification
- Heating/cooling jacket
- High-tech production lines and qualified staff (over 200) allows to expedite orders
- Ability to adjust the gap of the grinding zone without the need to remove the device from the production line
- Grinding to 1 micron
- Component parts from universally recognized manufacturers
- Operating temperature range from -30 С° to 180 С°
- Optional soundproofing
Clients speak about GlobeCore:
Mr. Shekanabo, the United Republic of Tanzania:
“I can only say good things about GlobeCore mills. After seeing the production facility, I had no doubts that this is a serious and reliable company with professional staff, and the system works like a clock. Of course, the production itself seems complicated, but the equipment is powerful and rugged.”
Mr. Patel, the United Republic of Tanzania:
“I want to wish GlobeCore success in the future and I think we will maintain our cooperation for many more years. May you have as many successful products and new developments as possible.”
The greases emulsion machines production facility is located in: Oldenburg-Eversten, Germany, Edewechter Landstraße 173.