bitumen manufacturing plant
- 2 types of mixing – colloid or magnetic mill + hydrodynamic mixer.
- The tank for blending is built-in the unit at no additional cost.
- High accuracy dosing of chemicals with hydrodynamic mixer + flow meters — you can blend 1 ml of acid to 1 ton of bitumen — which together will ensure highest production efficiency with strict quality control.
- Bitumen Emulsion Plants has built-in colloidal mill with capacity of 2-12 metric tons per hr.
- High acid-resistant plastic piping for blending instead of easily corroded metal.
- Scalability: GlobeCore manufactures different productivity from laboratory scale
to 8 m3 per hour or 20 m3 per hour or 32 m3 per hour
- Both anionic and cationic emulsion preparation.
- Bitumen Emulsion plants is designed to produce all known bitumen emulsion types in accordance with IS 8887-2004 and ASTM specifications suitable for applications varying from the simplest tack coat to complex latex modified bitumen emulsions.
- The plant is equipped with energy-saving electric-to-oil heaters for bitumen, that heat the bitumen, but prevents it from burning and damage. It is used for colloid mill + pipe heating and can also be used for the storage tank.
- Single Source responsibility for complete plant design right from Civil-Mechanical-Electrical to Chemical process.
- Client’s scope of work limited to bare minimum.
- Know how and training based on years of manufacturing experience.
- Modern Laboratory set up to meet basic international specifications (Optional).
- Plant design complies with local standards and safety features.
- Reduced manpower requirement — the plant is fully automatic and inline.
- Bitumen Emulsions Plant has a fully computerised PLC based automatic Process Control System
- Specially designed Bitumen pumps are fitted with a Frequency Inverter for precise speed control.
- Savings in power, user friendly and environmentally friendly plant — no leaks when using the inline version.
- Corrosive resistant pumps and valves with all Stainless Steel contact parts resistant to acids and highly effective seals.
- Carefully designed for maintenance free and continuous operations.
- Any recipe or process changes are possible since we manufacture the equipment from raw materials to the finished product.
- Bitumen Emulsion Tanks of different sizes and climate versions can be manufactured upon request.
обновлено: August 18, 2016 автором: