colloid mill products
The taste, consistency and smell of a sauce (marinade or dressing) – are the main indications of its quality. Source materials for production (tomato paste or a mix of various vegetable pulps, mustard powder, vinegar, wheat flour, sugar, salt and broth) must be processed into a uniform mass of average density. The GlobeCore colloid mill is a perfect tool for the job.
The mill for food products is custom made from food grade stainless steel. Typical manufacturing time of such equipment can be expected to be around 45 to 60 work days.
The mill is quickly retrofitted into an existing production line, therefore, its product is available without delay.
If our offer is of interest to you, you are most probably a:
- Company owner or manager, who is interested in high quality production and fast sale of the product, since food products are perishable.
- Materiel department manager, and your main objective is to find the most optimal equipment, which will work for your company. Your main idea is to make the operation of process and production departments smooth.
- Process engineer, who develops the recipe and supervises production. You know that a wet grinding colloid mill can replace several types of equipment to save time and reduce footprint.
The main advantages of the wet grinding GlobeCore homogenizers are:
- Modern design and high quality of the device
- Competitive price
- Competent engineering consulting
- Fast production of the order
- The efficiency and speed of mixing at times more than a turbine agitator
- Savings on storage capacity compared with a turbine agitator – colloid mill built into a production line and does not require additional tanks
- Stability of the mix to stratification
- Heating/cooling jacket
- High-tech production lines and qualified staff (over 200) allows to expedite orders
- Ability to adjust the gap of the grinding zone without the need to remove the device from the production line
- Grinding to 1 micron
- Component parts from universally recognized manufacturers
- Operating temperature range from -30 С° to 180 С°
- Optional soundproofing
Here is what happens when you decide to order the colloid mill from us.
Fill out the questionnaire, which will allow our manager to advise you and help you to select the model of the equipment. The manager will also take your purchase order. From there, the manufacturing facility will start making the mill you requested. At this stage, since it takes the larger part of the whole process, we invite you to visit the factory and see how the equipment you ordered is made, as well as other machines produced by the company. After the mill has been manufactured, it is tested at the factory, packaged and dispatched to the client. We can also assist with installation and commissioning of the colloid mill at your location.
Frequently asked questions:
Is it possible that the remaining product in the mill will spoil when the mill is not used for some time?
No. The colloid mill for food production is vertical and is made of highly polished (electro polishing) stainless steel. This kind of polishing gives us a surface, which, when viewed at x400 magnification, is smooth and wavy. When the mill is rinsed, the remaining product is easily washed away.
What is the allowable temperature range?
The GlobeCore colloid mill is equally capable of working with heated or cooled materials. The ambient temperature range for normal operation is -30 C0 to 40 C0.
The CLM colloid mill is specifically designed for production of highly stable colloid solutions, superfine suspensions, blends and emulsions. The wet grinding principle is applied, which means that the mill operates due to the gap between the teeth of rotor and stator.
The high centrifugal force and high velocity of rotation cause the liquid and semi-liquid materials to become uniform, finely dispersed and homogeneous. Besides, the apparatus features cavitation effect, when caverns in the product are exploded by internal pressure.
The degree of pulverization and pumping performance may vary depending on the physical and mechanical properties of the processed material and carrier phase.
|No||PARAMETER||CLM – 22.2||CLM – 18.1||CLM – 4.1||CLM – 05.3|
|1||***Capacity rated, m³/hour, up to.||22||18||4||1,8|
|2||Operating pressure, bar.||0,5||0,5||0,5||0,5|
|3||Rotation speed, RPM||3 000||3 000||3 000||3 000|
|4||**Max heat carrier temperature, °C||160||160||160||160|
|5||**Minimum coolant temperature, °C||-4||-4||-4||-4|
|7||Nominal pressure/suction bore diameter, mm||80/120||80/80||32/65||32/32|
|8||Drive power, kW||55||11||5,5||3|
*Dimensions, mm- length
* – Dimensions are driven assembly.
** – If necessary, the product can be either heated or cooled to a desired temperature.
*** – Depending on the physical and chemical characteristics of the product capacity may vary.
Here is a photo of mustard that we milled by Globecore colloid mill:
The left mustard is milled in one pass — it’s very tasty and contains grains — very delicious.
The right one is passed twice, absolutely homogenized, like a paste.
In both cases we was adding water to increase cavitation. Also, there is an ability to add additives, like salt or spices or food colorings.
The very similar process of production of soy milk, soy goulash: you mill Soybean upto 5 mkm and mix it oil and spices.
Feedback of GlobeCore’s customers
Mr. Shekanabo, the United Republic of Tanzania:
“I can only say good things about GlobeCore mills. After seeing the production facility, I had no doubts that this is a serious and reliable company with professional staff, and the system works like a clock. Of course, the production itself seems complicated, but the equipment is powerful and rugged.”
Your product manager at GlobeCore:
A responsible and dedicated person. He will accompany you through all stages from placing the order to shipment of the product. Experience in industrial sales and in finding solutions for real issues in the field allows him to fully understand you, select the appropriate equipment model and ensure timely delivery.
The production facility is located in Oldenburg-Eversten, Germany, Edewechter Landstraße 173.